WA State Residency

We encourage students interested in pursuing Washington State residency to contact the UW Residency Office for information about establishing a Bona Fide Domicile (resident status).

The Office of Professional Pharmacy Education is not able to provide information or coaching about the residency application process. However, we are happy to refer students to well-being, financial aid, and other resources.