Pharmacy Alumni Association
PAA is a family of pharmacy alumni who share the experience of learning from some of the best educators and leading researchers in the field. Our members enjoy a rich history of influencing and promoting our profession in countless and significant ways.
The Pharmacy Alumni Association is your connection to the School, fellow alums and the pharmacy community. Established in 1977 by the UW School of Pharmacy, the PAA was created to serve as an alumni social framework for professional affiliation and to support the School of Pharmacy and its students.
What the PAA does for you:
- Keeps you up-to-date on alumni news through its magazine, Dawg Scripts, and alumni e-communications
- Sponsors alumni events, including the Homecoming event and class reunions
- Hosts the annual Katterman Lecture
- Provides job listings
- Organizes alumni receptions at pharmacy association conventions
- Gives out the Distinguished Alumnus/a Award and the Alumni Professional Excellence Award
- Treats you to a walk down memory lane with the online class photos
- Serves as an ongoing resource and communication center for all alumni needs
As a nonprofit organization, the PAA depends upon membership dues for its funding. Your dues support the services we provide. Further, your membership plays an invaluable role in supporting the School of Pharmacy – helping fund student scholarships, providing advocacy for the pharmacy profession, creating an important link between the School and the practice community, and more.
We thank our current members and look forward to welcoming our new members as they join our tradition of alumni excellence. To join and learn about membership levels, visit the PAA Member webpage.