Become versed in the major concepts guiding the design and implementation of clinical trials, and learn to manage the numerous people and tasks involved at all stages of the process.
Study the fundamental scientific, ethical, practical, regulatory, historical and economic principles that support successful clinical trials. Gain an understanding of the ethics involved in clinical trials, including the protection of human subjects and data integrity.
- Graduate credit that can be applied to the Master of Science in Biomedical Regulatory Affairs
- Preparation for professional certifying examinations in the field
Who Should Apply
- Individuals interested in entering the field of clinical trials
- Individuals working in any aspect of biomedical research and development for a company or nonprofit institution
- Physicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and laboratory scientists
- Principal investigators (PIs), clinical research coordinators (CRCs), clinical research associates (CRAs) and project managers
- Professionals in clinical trial data management, site coordination, or on institutional review boards or in companies sponsoring clinical trials