Application Deadline: December 15, 2023 (PhD)
Zoom Interviews (by invitation): January 2024
Minimum Admissions requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in a biological or related sciences
- GPA > 3.0
- College-level mathematics including differential equations, or equivalent to Differential Calculus, MATH 124 (5 credits)
- Meet the UW English requirement (Memo 8)
- No GRE is required
- Please see the Graduate School’s website for details of the minimum requirements.
Application Checklist to be submitted to the Graduate School:
- Online application form & $85 application fee
- Statement of purpose
- Three recommendation letters
- Three labs of interest (please refer to our faculty page for detailed information about the research areas of each lab)
- Unofficial copy of previous academic transcripts (in English) of your bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees
- Diversity Statement (optional)
- Official English proficiency score for non-native English language speakers (TOFEL/IELTS/Duolingo)
About application fee waivers:
Please note that your application to the PCEUT graduate programs is through the UW Graduate School. Therefore, the Department of Pharmaceutics cannot grant application fee waivers. For details of the Graduate School’s policy on application fee waivers, please click here.
Please do not contact individual faculty members about application to our graduate programs, or about the admissions decisions, since such decisions are made collectively by all faculty members.
- Apply online on the UW Graduate School Website https://apply.grad.uw.edu/portal/gr_app.
For detailed information about the application process, please click here.