Clinical Assistant Professor
Office Location: T484 Box 357630 1959 NE Pacific St Seattle, WA 98195-7630
- PharmD, University of Washington
- Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Interprofessional Education and Practice
- PHRMCY 541-542-543: Pharmacist Provider Readiness I, II, III
- PHRMPR 511-512-513: Pharmacist Provider Experience I, II, III
Jennie Do is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Washington School of Pharmacy. She received her Pharm.D. degree from the University of Washington, completed a Pharmacy Practice Residency, and is board certified in pharmacotherapy. Her practice experience includes several pharmacy settings: inpatient, long-term acute care, community, anticoagulation clinic, and home infusion.