Clinical Associate Professor, Schools of Pharmacy and Family Medicine; Pharmacist, Departments of Pharmacy and Family Medicine, UW Medicine at Haborview Medical Center
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy (UW 1992)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (UW 1994)
- Primary Care
- Pharm 563: Applied Pharmacotherapeutics I
- Pharm 564: Applied Pharmacotherapeutics II
- Pharm 565: Applied Pharmacotherapeutics III
Alvin Goo is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Washington School of Pharmacy and School of Family Medicine. He received his Doctor of Pharmacy and PGY1 residency from the UW in 1994, and completed a PGY2 residency at MUSC 1995. Alvin practices in an collaborative interdisciplinary primary care clinic since 1995 and currently at the HMC Family Medicine clinic. Alvin is also the Pharmacy PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Director, and involved with training pharmacy students, residents, and Family Medicine residents. Alvin is the current Director of the UW SOP Teaching Certificate in Pharmacy Education.