Click images to enlarge and read captions.
Dean's Club Members: Our School's Most Dedicated Advocates
Among the School’s loyal supporters is a distinguished group called the Dean’s Club. This club was created to give recognition to an extraordinary group of people who set themselves apart by providing an increased level of support to the School. Its members, who give $1,000 or more annually to the School of Pharmacy and its funds, departments or programs, are among the School's most dedicated advocates.
As a special opportunity for recent alumni, the Young Alumni Dean’s Club provides alumni of the last five years with the opportunity to participate in events normally reserved for our Dean’s Club giving level of $1,000 per year, but at a discounted rate of $500. By joining the Young Alumni Dean’s Club, you too will be setting yourself apart from your peers by supporting the School at a leadership level.
The Dean's Club was founded in 1991 by a small circle of dedicated alumni who wanted to ensure that their alma mater maintained a high level of excellence. This committed group has grown from 30 in 1991 to more 200 members to date. Dean's Club members open doors for the entire School of Pharmacy community by:
- Sponsoring scholarships and fellowships
- Sending students to leadership conferences
- Providing pharmacy services to underserved communities
- Helping provide the core funding to support special opportunities for the School of Pharmacy as they arise
Make a Difference: Become a Dean’s Club Member
You are invited to become a Dean’s Club member and to enjoy the benefits that membership offers. Both Dean’s Club and Young Alumni Dean’s Club members receive:
- Invitations to special seasonal events
- Invitation to the annual Dean’s Recognition Reception
- Annual recognition in School publications
- Exclusive updates from the Dean and faculty members
Become a member of the Dean's Club in one of the following ways:
- Contact Julie Hill, Assistant Director for Advancement and Alumni Relations, at (206) 221-2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an online gift of $1,000 or more to the School of Pharmacy fund of your choice ($500 if you have graduated within the last five years). View Fund List.
All photos from the Dean's Recognition Receptions by Team Photogenic