Fourth Year Students
- Application Information for Graduation
- Ceremony/Rehearsal Information
- How to order an official UW Transcript
- Diploma Information - Graduates will typically receive their diploma 3-4 months after their graduation date. The UW diploma will be sent to the address on your myuw. Diplomas are sent out by the Graduation and Academic Records Office, if you have any questions, please contact their office.
"Out of State" Residency & Fellowship Program Announcements:
"In State" Residency Announcements:
Professional Elective List
All Professional Electives List (pharmacy and non-pharmacy courses) are listed.
- Quick Reference Sheet for Frequently Asked Questions
- Reserving Pharmacy Banner - Review Pharmacy Banner Reservation Process and fill out Pharmacy Reservation Form.
- Authorization to Release Name to State Boards of Pharmacy - This form is used when a student is requesting we send their name to ANY state board of Pharmacy. This form must be filled out and signed by student before we may release their name.
- Consent Form - This form is used for a student to consent that we release student information to another party.
- Student Request for Spending - This form is used when requesting student spending for school related expenses. Contact Kathy Hamilton
- Perjury Statement Form - This form is used when a student has prior approval for reimbursement but does not have the required receipt. Contact Kathy Hamilton for more information.
- Registration Transaction Form - This form needs to be submitted to the UW Registrar's Office once completed.
- Student Event Planning Form - This form needs to be filled out at least 2 weeks before an event and submitted to Kathy Hamilton.
- Community-Outreach Event Planning Form - This form needs to be filled out at least 2 weeks before a patient or outreach event and submitted to the Student Organization Advisor.
- Student Travel Form - This form needs to be filled out when a student is requesting funds for travel and must be requested BEFORE travel and read the Travel Policies for Reimbursement.
Update Contact Information
UW School of Pharmacy Housing Board
If you need a roommate or looking for a place to live. Check out the UW School of Pharmacy Housing Board for postings.
- Brochures & Materials
- Prospective Students
- Graduate Students
- Course Websites
- PharmD Students
|Fri Mar 14 @12:00AM|
Last day of instruction
|Sat Mar 15 @12:00AM|
Final Exam Week
|Sat Mar 22 @12:00AM|
|Fri Mar 28 @12:00AM|
APhA Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL
|Mon Mar 31 @12:00AM|
Spring Quarter 2014 classes begin
|Wed Apr 02 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM|
AMCP 26th Annual Meeting and Expo in Tampa, FL
|Wed Apr 02 @12:30PM - 01:20PM|
PY2/Class of 2016 Required Class Meeting
|Fri Apr 04 @12:00AM|
Last day to drop, add, or change courses through MyUW without being assessed a $20 fee
|Mon Apr 07 @11:30AM - 12:20PM|
PY1-Class of 2017 Required Class Meeting