PharmD, University of California, San Francisco
Clinical Pharmacy Residency, UCSF
- pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of immunomodulators.
- clinical pharmacology of drugs in pregnancy & lactation.
- Pharm 562: Pharmacotherapeutics III
Dr. Hebert completed a residency in Clinical Pharmacy in 1988 and a two year post-doctoral fellowship in Immunology Therapeutics in 1990. Prior to joining the faculty at the University of Washington, Dr. Hebert was a clinical faculty member at the University of California, San Francisco and a Clinical Pharmacist with the Liver Transplant Service.
Dr. Hebert currently works with the Outpatient Liver Transplant Clinic at the University of Washington Medical Center. She is Director and Principal Investigator for University of Washington Obstetric-fetal Phamacology Research Unit.
- Pharmacy Department
- Pharmaceutics Department
- Medicinal Chemistry Department
- Experiential Programs
- Metabolism & Transport Drug Interaction Database
- UW Pharmacy Cares
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program (PORPP)
- Geriatric Pharmacy Program
- Certificate, Fellowship & Residency Programs
- Institute for Innovative Pharmacy Practice
- PGY-1 Community Residencies