Pharmaceutics Alumni Members
Our alumni members, dates of graduation, thesis topics and thesis advisors.
UW School of Pharmacy Alumni Association
The Pharmacy Alumni Association (PAA) was established in 1977 by the University of Washington School of Pharmacy to provide an alumni social framework for professional affiliation and to support the School of Pharmacy and its students.
UW Alumni Association
Nearly 50,000 UW graduates and friends support the University of Washington through membership in the UW Alumni Association. It is the best way for anyone to be part of the UW's great tradition of excellence.
Useful links for members of the Pharmaceutics alumni community.
Support the School
The School of Pharmacy invites you to make a difference.
- Pharmacy Department
- Pharmaceutics Department
- Medicinal Chemistry Department
- Experiential Programs
- Metabolism & Transport Drug Interaction Database
- UW Pharmacy Cares
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program (PORPP)
- Geriatric Pharmacy Program
- Certificate, Fellowship & Residency Programs
- Institute for Innovative Pharmacy Practice
- PGY-1 Community Residencies