Welcome to the PAA
Click on images to enlarge
The Pharmacy Alumni Association is your connection to the School, fellow alums and the pharmacy community. Established in 1977 by the UW School of Pharmacy, the PAA was created to serve as an alumni social framework for professional affiliation and to support the School of Pharmacy and its students.
What the PAA does for you:
- Keeps you up-to-date on alumni news through its magazine, Dawg Scripts, and alumni e-communications
- Sponsors alumni events, including the Homecoming event and class reunions
- Hosts the annual Katterman Lecture
- Provides job listings
- Organizes alumni receptions at pharmacy association conventions
- Gives out the Distinguished Alumnus/a Award and the Alumni Professional Excellence Award.
- Treats you to a walk down memory lane with the online class photos
- Serves as an ongoing resource and communication center for all alumni needs
To join and learn about membership levels, visit the PAA Member webpage.